| 2010 - Wednesday, July 14, 2010|
Please bring the following to the BBQ on July 29th.
read more ...
- Code of Conduct Forms (player, parent, and assistant coach), found on website
- Medical Release form (signed by your son's physician), found on website
- Copy of report card from last year ( for privacy issues you can cover up comments etc., these are only used once at weigh ins for grade verifications) Talk to Janet if you have any questions.
- 2 x 1.5 picture, small wallet / passport size ( for the laminated ID cards) You can cut a photo or use a school picture.
- Slush fund check
- Team phone emergency sheet ( I emailed out)
CVAC phone number 636-537-4770 ext 1 then 3 for field conditions - Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Practice cancellation. The City may close the CVAC fields due to excessive rain, thunderstorms, etc.. To determine if the city has closed the fields, please visit http://www.chesterfield.mo.us/site/includes/departments/parks/fieldconditions.jsp (link is also available on our website). This site is updated daily. In addition, CFA may cancel or alter practice in the event of excessive heat. We will use the same test as last year (wet bulb), taking readings around 4:00PM. CFA has the option of completely canceling practice, or altering the practice schedule (i.e., later start time, no helmets/pads, etc.). CFA will communicate to coaches as quickly as possible once practice has been altered or canceled as well as getting a message on our website. read more ...