2018 Registration- Will OPEN April 1st through May 31st, 2018- Cost $250 for NEW cheerleaders and $175 for RETURNING 2017 cheerleaders.
Late Registration/Fee: $50 Late Fee if register after May 31 - Absolute LAST possible cut-off June 15th.
In addition - It will be your responsibility to schedule your child for a uniform fitting as soon as possible, there is a chance that camp gear/uniform items may not arrive in time and some items may not be personalized.
- Cheer Camp. CFA cheerleaders are automatically registered for cheer camp (3-4 days, details coming soon!)
- Camp wear & personalized bow that are yours to keep as well as Cheer jacket & mesh sling bags for new members
- Cheer uniforms and metallic poms provided by CFA will be returned at the end of the season
- Cheer and dance instruction from our CFA cheer coaches
- Access to view all CFA cheer and dance routines
Cheerleaders perform at select CFA games, Championship games and special events throughout the community. If you have a relative or friend with CFA affiliation, please indicate this when you sign up. Squad placement will be confirmed at the end of August.
All Cheer families are required to participate in all fundraising events. For the Cardinals game, cheerleaders are required to meet a sales quota of 6 tickets and perform at the game. These funds will be used to purchase cheer jackets (that girls keep), cover team expenses and pay for end of year party expenses. Additional funds will be required for girls who do not meet their Cardinals game sales quota. All white Cheer shoes, navy leggings, white socks and navy briefs are required.
Volunteer for Cheer!!!
Work Duty is required from parents and is vital to our program's success. Parents are Required to Volunteer a minimum of 4 hours for the season.
Volunteeer Sign-ups will be availalbe at uniform fitting.
We are looking forward to a great 2018 season!!! GO BEARS!!!