CFA’s inspiration for what we want to become...
We will be recognized as the best youth football program in the Midwest by helping young people develop values and skills needed to succeed in both athletics and life.
CFA’s statement of who we are and what we are trying to accomplish...
Chesterfield Football Association is committed to giving young athletes an opportunity to develop themselves physically and emotionally through athletic participation. We will provide an environment that allows each athlete to develop skills needed to ensure success throughout their lifetime. We will accomplish this by providing a supportive atmosphere that builds confidence and self-esteem, teaches the value of teamwork and trust, and inspires everyone to give their very best effort at all times.
These are CFA’s Basic Beliefs, Driving Forces and Guiding Principles...
- Strong organizational leadership
- High quality coaching
- Safety in everything we do
- State of the art equipment
- Fun and Fundamentals are a priority over Winning
- Instruct through positive reinforcement
- Develop enthusiasm for the game
- Teach Teamwork and good Sportsmanship
- Build pride and self-confidence
- Help kids reach their full potential
- Maximize participation for all players
- Prepare players to compete in High School
- Seek continuous organizational improvement
- Encourage two-way communication
- Family oriented
- Top notch facilities
- Strive to accommodate everyone